When was the last time you tried to automate your sales process? your marketing process? follow-ups? prospecting? or even those mundane tasks that eat up your day?
If you're like most entrepreneurs, you've most probably started your business with true grit and hustle, and that's exactly what is needed to start a business. But as your business grows, the spreadsheets and sticky notes that used to get you through aren’t cutting it anymore:
- balls get dropped
- the quality and standards you started with fall through the cracks
- the person you brought in to help, demands constant supervision
- sales are dropping so you pick-up marketing, the next thing you know delivery is suffering.
So you flex that hustle muscle even further only to be frustrated for not being able to break through that cycle.
I get it, I've been there, I know how overwhelming it is, and the solution that works for you might not be that easy to find. You ask around, only to realise that you’re being even more overwhelmed with all the possible options to consider. It ultimately leads you to being frustrated and you’re now wondering if your problem will ever be solved.
What if it didn’t have to be this way?
In this workshop I’ll share what it takes to systemise and automate your business. Here’s what I’ll cover:
- What are systems and marketing automation? And aren’t they the same thing?
- How to systemise your operations?
- Does it really have to cost an arm and a leg?
- Is the magic pill really a combination of marketing automation, growth hacking, and SEO?
The workshop will be packed with information, and you will walk out with clear actionable steps to implement right now for your business.
What's the plan?
- 6pm-6.30pm: who's in the room? You'll get the chance to introduce yourself to the community and learn more about other members and what they're up to.
- 6.30pm-7.30pm: Workshop: 'How to scale your business and win more clients'
- 7.30pm-8.30pm: It's time to network and meet with like-minded people
More About Iyad Horani
I became all too familiar with tales of working with tech people after the honeymoon phase, or the trail of dead bodies left after the project is delivered and the relationship ends. How the actions of few are making the rest of the tech people be labelled as liars, money grabbing, opportunistic and stubborn companies who don’t give a damn about their clients.
So I started IRONIC3D because I knew we could do better, because we:
- don't offer you ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
- pitch in with our expertise on best practices
- work with you on product rollout decisions and technologies to use
- understand that tech is not the solution to your business, it’s just a piece
- will say it to you straight if you need a complete rewrite of your current solution or you simply need a patch
- tell you if you need to build a web app or a cloud subscription.
- guide the project development by customer needs rather than what’s good for us
- find out ways to cut down running expenses to deliver the solution to your business.
At IRONIC3D, we believe that working with a tech team should be an easy and pleasant experience. It should leave you motivated and looking forward to that next step with more confidence.
We also believe that everyone has the right to a fair go.
Almost 95% of start-ups fail. This means that roughly one out of every 20 start-ups is a success. To help address this, we’ve created the Sydney Entrepreneurship meetup to give all entrepreneurs access to free advice and actionable knowledge.